Terms and Conditions of use
These are our terms and conditions. Please read them with care.
Terms & Conditions
1) Price List: All prices listed are in GBP and exclude VAT. All items are subject to availability at the time of ordering. As this website is strictly Wholesale, there is a minimum order value of £150 (excl VAT)
2) Payment Terms: Unless otherwise agreed, our payment terms for approved account customers are strictly net 30 days from date of invoice.
3) Carriage: Carriage will be charged at cost on all deliveries and we reserve the right to increase this cost for unusually heavy/bulky items. For international orders you will be contacted prior to dispatch with a shipping quote. Should you be unable to take delivery at any time during 9am - 6pm, please contact us so we can arrange a suitable time. Failure to do so may result in a missed delivery and the cost of rescheduling the delivery will be passed on to the customer.
4) Shortages: Claims for shortages/damages must be advised within 7 working days of delivery being received. Damaged deliveries or shortages should be noted when signing for receipt of goods and proof of delivery should be ammended accordingly. Failure to do so will result in no compensation in the event of a missing/damaged part of the consignment.
5) Returns: All returns must be authorised prior to despatch to us and notification must be made within 14 days from receipt of goods. A restocking fee of £25 will be charged in instances where the goods are not faulty.
6) Risk / Title: Risk of goods sold passes to the buyer on delivery however title / beneficial ownership shall remain with Lagenfeld Ltd until full, cleared payment has been received. In the event of resale prior to full payment being received our beneficial entitlement shall attach to the proceeds of the resale.
7) Overdue Accounts: We reserve the right to implement a surcharge equivalent to 4% over Lloyds TSB Bank current rate, to any invoice outstanding more than 30 days from the stated due date.
8) Guarantees: All goods sold as 'Surplus Goods' and are usually pre-used and as such Lagenfeld Ltd T/A GI Surplus will not be liable for reasonable wear and tear that has occured during prior use.
9) Export Duty: Goods exported outside of the European Union may be subject to import/customs duty at the destination country, it is the customers responsibility to pay these charges.
This is our privacy statement. Please read it with care.
Lagenfeld Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and securing your personal information. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Information collected by us
Our order form and newsletter requires you to give us your contact information (such as name and email address). This allows us to process and fulfil your order or request.
We may collect some information when you visit the site because your IP address might be recognised by the server. We may use this information to analyse how different parts of our site are used, to deliver content specific to your interests and to recognise you when you return to the site. We do not identify individual users in this sort of research. A cookie may be placed on your computer which acts purely to store the content of your shopping basket and recognise your account when you return to the website.
We will only collect and retain personally identifiable information to the extent that it is strictly necessary for our purposes.
Our use of your information
We use the IP addresses of computers that access our website to administer our website, and to gather broad demographic information in connection with our advertisers and other service partners.
We may also use the information we collect about you to notify you from time to time about important new features and changes to the our services or offers we think you may find of interest. If you have asked not to be, we will not contact you to notify you of these services for any other reason unless it is connected with your order.
Who will we tell about you?
We will never wilfully sell or rent for consideration any personally identifiable information about you or your business to any third party without first receiving your permission or unless we are under a legal obligation to do so.
How we protect your Personal Information
As required by the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998, we have measures in place to safeguard any information gained about you.
Access to your Data and Corrections
Upon receipt of your written request, we will disclose to you your personal data held by us, we will correct or delete inaccurate details, and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. We regularly delete data which is no longer required.
This service may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or new groups available to our members. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Transfer of your Data
We may transfer data collected on this website or the websites of our associated companies out of the European Union or the European Economic Area. If you are visiting this website from outside the EU or the EEA the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting the website and communicating electronically with us you consent to these transfers.